If you've enjoyed our recent blog topics from Premier Health & Wellness then check out these other great resources below:
The maintenance of a delicate hormone balance is essential to feeling well. You can find out more about hormones and their function by looking through the links below or contacting Premier Health and Wellness at (512) 459-4405.
- An insufficient thyroid can have effects on all parts of the body. Visit WebMD.com to learn more about the causes and symptoms of this condition.
- The Mayo Clinic website also contains more helpful information about the treatments and risks associated with hypothyroidism.
- Sleep disturbances can compound any feelings of anxiety or depression. You can learn more about how sleep affects mood from this article found on the Harvard University website.
- Depression often occurs in conjunction with other illnesses of the brain. This article from the National Institute of Mental Health provides more information about depression.
- Hormones have important effects on mood. Read this article found on Livestrong.com to find out more about the effects of estrogen on mood and cognitive function.